Which Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure Is Right for My Teen?
Being a teenager in today’s world is hard work. One thing that can boost a teen’s confidence is having a bright smile. If your teen is suffering from crooked or damaged teeth, cosmetic dentistry could make a huge difference in how your teen looks and feels about themself. At Distinctive Dental Solutions, we specialize in cosmetic dentistry solutions. Call us today to learn more about how we can help.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Cosmetic dentistry procedures aren’t just for adults; teens can benefit from many types of cosmetic dentistry procedures, too. Common types of cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Orthodontics. For most teens, orthodontics, such as braces, retainers, or invisible braces, are the most common type of cosmetic dentistry procedure. Orthodontics can be used to straighten teeth and improve overall look.
- Whitening. Another cosmetic dentistry procedure that we offer at Distinctive Dental Solutions is teeth whitening. Teeth whitening can brighten a smile and improve confidence, making a strong first impression.
- Veneers. Dental veneers are great for improving the look of teeth that are misshapen, stained, cracked, or otherwise damaged. Veneers are easy to apply and can improve a smile for years to come.
- Bridges and implants. For teens with missing or severely damaged teeth, a dental bridge or dental implant may be a solution. Missing and damaged teeth can be embarrassing—cosmetic dentistry can provide a solution that both looks and feels great.
- More. If there are specific dental concerns that you or your teen have, we can develop custom solutions that work. Just talk to our dentists and schedule an initial appointment to learn more.
What Type of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure Is Right for My Teen?
The type of cosmetic dentistry procedure that’s best for your teen depends on a variety of factors, including the age of your teen and expected changes to their teeth, your budget, the ultimate goal for your teen’s smile, whether your teen has any functional dental issues in addition to aesthetic ones, and more. We develop solutions that are customized based on a variety of factors.
How Our Dentists Can Help
Our dentists believe that a strong smile can improve confidence and self-esteem in everyone. If your teen could use a boost, cosmetic dentistry could help. Our dentists have years of experience and are passionate about what they do. To learn more about the types of cosmetic dentistry procedures we offer, reach out to us by phone or online today. We are accepting new patients.